Danni Parcca is a home and lifestyle brand that was established since 2012. This review will be focusing on their body and skincare products. Their selection is very minimal (for now) yet very appealing and trendy for me.
I was able to try four products; Face and Body Exfoliating Scrub in Refreshing and Cooling Peppermint, Lip Scrub and Tint in Strawberry Shake, Oil-control Facial Wash in Activated Charcoal and their Just Got Home Micellar Water Make-up Remover. They already sound fancy, in my opinion!
The first thing I tried is their Face and Body Exfoliating Scrub and the Oil-control Facial Wash. I incorporated the two in my usual skincare routine for about two weeks now.
This is what I can say about the Face and Body Exfoliating Scrub.
- 1.Very gentle, I didn’t feel any tugging on my skin whenever I use this.
- 2.The peppermint’s cooling effect is a nice touch.
- 3.It really leaves my skin smooth.
- 1.The size says it can be used for 3-5 baths, and I think it’s better if they can have bigger tubs for more products for longer use. In my case, I just used this as a face scrub because I like it so much to be used on my whole body.
Here’s what I think on the Oil Control Face Wash.
- 1.Very gentle as well.
- 2.It also has peppermint so I can feel cooling on my face as well.
- 3.I love the smell so much.
- 4.Leaves my skin soft and smooth.
- 1.I can’t see anything that should be improved formula-wise; maybe a pump bottle would be better although this current bottle can also do.
Moving on to the Just Got Home Micellar Make-up Remover, I already used this for a few times. I also bring it in my bag just in case.
Here’s what I think about it.
- 1.The pump makes everything easier. It dispenses right amount of product that’s not too much or too little.
- 2.I love that it has stopper. I don’t have to worry that it might accidentally ‘pump’ inside my bag.
- 3.Very gentle, my skin feels soft after using it.
- 4.It does its job. It removes make-up well.
- 5.It doesn’t dry my skin.
- 1.None that I can see or experienced.
The last product that I tried in their line is the Lip Scrub in Tint in Strawberry Shake. It’s quite big than other regular lip scrub that I had or used before. It is edible. I used this for a few times already.
This is what I think about it.
- 1.More product than any other lip scrub in the market.
- 2.The strawberry flavor isn’t bitter; it’s subtle and not too sweet.
- 3.It’s really good in exfoliating my lips.
- 4.The texture is nice. The scrub doesn’t crumble when put on the lips immediately.
- 1.It tends to be hard inside the tub but it’s manageable.